For over 85 years, Forney has been designing, manufacturing and servicing the most reliable combustion related equipment and customized combustion solutions for power generation and heavy industrial applications.
Forney® has maintained its position as a leader in power plant and large industrial systems for more than 85 years by designing, manufacturing, installing and servicing the most innovative lines of combustion equipment.
Forney’s full line of combustion products includes igniters, flame detectors, Burner Management Systems (BMS), dampers, burners and duct burners.
With field offices and sales representatives around the world, Forney can serve customers with local product and application support.
Forney Corporation Product Lines:
- Duct Burners
- Parallel Air Flow (PAF) - Oil / Gas
- NOxMiserTM Gas Burner
- VFP - Variable Flow Pattern Gas Burner
- Nozzle Type Burners for Tangential firing
- Rigid and flexible oil and gas guns
- Y- Burner
- Perimeter / SCR Burner
- EagleAirTM - Low NOx Coal Burner
High Energy Spark Igniters
- Non Fouling Tip
- High Reliability
Gas and Oil Igniters
- Class 1, 2, 3
- Retractable & Fixed
- Mount Tube for Easy Removal
- Ports for Flame Detection and Ignition
- Tube or Horn
- Double Louver
- Biplane Louver
- HRSG Isolation & Bypass
- Round or Butterfly
Balance of Plant
- Expansion Joints
- Air Heater Seals
- Access Doors
- Burner Management Systems (BMS)
- PLC or DCS
- Fuel Skids
- Flame Detectors / Scanners
- UV, IR or Dual Spectrum
- Unitized detector or discrete detector head with separate amplifier
- Turbine Flame Scanners
- Coal Pre-Ignition Detection Systems
Hamon Deltak Products
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators for Power Generation
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators for Industrial Applications
- Process Heat Recovery Boilers
- Exhaust Emission Reduction Systems for Gas Turbines Operating in Simple Cycle
Hamon Research Cottrell
- Electrostatic Precipitators (Wet or Dry)
- Fabric Filters
- Acid Gas Systems (Wet & Dry Scrubbers)
- Exxon-Mobil Licensed Wet Gas Scrubbers
- Urea to Ammonia Systems (U2A)
- NOx Control (SCR & SNCR Systems)
- Air Cooled Condensers
Automatic Lubrication System
Power Lube Industrial, formerly known as PLI, LLC, is a company with over 42 years of experience in the self-contained automatic lubricator field. This family-owned business was started by its matriarch at a time when women were unheard of in the industry. Today, third generation family members are as dedicated to your needs as our founder.
As Power Lube Industrial expands its offerings, with new selections of selective, cost-saving industrial lubrication solutions, we invite our customers to share in our excitement.
GREASOMATIC Single Point Lubricator, 70 psi working pressure.
MEMOLUB, Electromechanical Resuable Single Point Lube. 140 psi W.P.
MEMOLUB, Single and Multi-Point Lubrication. 350 Psi working pressure
Power Lubrication Case Studies
Typical Applications Sheet
Manual vs Automatic Lubrication.
Ash Handling Systems
- Dense & Dilute Phase Pneumatic Conveying
- Dry & Hydraulic Ash Handling Systems, Silos
- Conversion of Wet Fly Ash to Dry Fly Ash Systems
- Petroleum Coke Ash Handling Systems (PetCoke)
- Dry Sorbent Injection for SO2, SO3, Hg, & HCL removal
- Mobile Test and Demonstration System
- ReAgent Handling Systems for SO2 & SO3 removal with:
Limestone, Pebble Lime, Trona, Magnesium Oxide
C.L. Smith Industrial Company provides service and materials to improve the reliability and service life of equipment and systems which are subjected to wear damage caused by abrasion or corrosion.
C.L. Smith Industrial Company has:
Ceramic Lined Classifier Cones
Fuel Piping Elbows
Bottom Ash Piping
Asphalt Silos and Batch Cones
C.L. Smith Industrial Company materials include high density plain and weldable alumina ceramic from 1/8” to 2” thick, vacuum bonded ceramic, ISO pressed ceramic cylinders, silicon carbide nitride bonded, silicon carbide reaction bonded, tungsten carbide, RTV silicone, epoxy adhesives, trowelable wear compounds and basalt linings.
Passive Water Intake Screens used for the withdrawal of large volumes of water from streams, lakes and reservoirs.
Biological Fouling Solutions using non-toxic bio-fouling resistant screen coatings.
Fish Diversion Screens used in Dam and River Systems to protect fish from Turbines and Pumps.
Sieve Screen Filtration for material screening & dewatering.
Profile Wire Screens for Mining and Mineral Processing.
Air Burst Cleaning Systems for debris removal from Water Intake Systems.
Suite 204, 6030 - 88 Street NW Edmonton, AB, T6E 6G4