Hamon Deltak Products
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators for Power Generation
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators for Industrial Applications
- Process Heat Recovery Boilers
- Exhaust Emission Reduction Systems for Gas Turbines Operating in Simple Cycle
Hamon Research Cottrell
- Electrostatic Precipitators (Wet or Dry)
- Fabric Filters
- Acid Gas Systems (Wet & Dry Scrubbers)
- Exxon-Mobil Licensed Wet Gas Scrubbers
- Urea to Ammonia Systems (U2A)
- NOx Control (SCR & SNCR Systems)
- Air Cooled Condensers
Automatic Lubrication System
Power Lube Industrial, formerly known as PLI, LLC, is a company with over 42 years of experience in the self-contained automatic lubricator field. This family-owned business was started by its matriarch at a time when women were unheard of in the industry. Today, third generation family members are as dedicated to your needs as our founder.
As Power Lube Industrial expands its offerings, with new selections of selective, cost-saving industrial lubrication solutions, we invite our customers to share in our excitement.
GREASOMATIC Single Point Lubricator, 70 psi working pressure.
MEMOLUB, Electromechanical Resuable Single Point Lube. 140 psi W.P.
MEMOLUB, Single and Multi-Point Lubrication. 350 Psi working pressure
Power Lubrication Case Studies
Typical Applications Sheet
Manual vs Automatic Lubrication.
Ash Handling Systems
- Dense & Dilute Phase Pneumatic Conveying
- Dry & Hydraulic Ash Handling Systems, Silos
- Conversion of Wet Fly Ash to Dry Fly Ash Systems
- Petroleum Coke Ash Handling Systems (PetCoke)
- Dry Sorbent Injection for SO2, SO3, Hg, & HCL removal
- Mobile Test and Demonstration System
- ReAgent Handling Systems for SO2 & SO3 removal with:
Limestone, Pebble Lime, Trona, Magnesium Oxide
C.L. Smith Industrial Company provides service and materials to improve the reliability and service life of equipment and systems which are subjected to wear damage caused by abrasion or corrosion.
C.L. Smith Industrial Company has:
Ceramic Lined Classifier Cones
Fuel Piping Elbows
Bottom Ash Piping
Asphalt Silos and Batch Cones
C.L. Smith Industrial Company materials include high density plain and weldable alumina ceramic from 1/8” to 2” thick, vacuum bonded ceramic, ISO pressed ceramic cylinders, silicon carbide nitride bonded, silicon carbide reaction bonded, tungsten carbide, RTV silicone, epoxy adhesives, trowelable wear compounds and basalt linings.
Passive Water Intake Screens used for the withdrawal of large volumes of water from streams, lakes and reservoirs.
Biological Fouling Solutions using non-toxic bio-fouling resistant screen coatings.
Fish Diversion Screens used in Dam and River Systems to protect fish from Turbines and Pumps.
Sieve Screen Filtration for material screening & dewatering.
Profile Wire Screens for Mining and Mineral Processing.
Air Burst Cleaning Systems for debris removal from Water Intake Systems.
661 Village Drive
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 4K7